There’s something magical about bubbles – they always bring a smile to your face and lift your spirit. They’re enchanting even when mixed in cocktails.
Take this seasonal Pear Bellini. A mixture of pure pear juice and Poire William, topped with a lively bubbly, this is a cocktail that’s easy to make, and even easier to drink. Plus it fairly screams Holiday Party… Cin-cin!
active time: 10 min
- 1/2 ripe red Bartlett pear – cut in 1/4” slices
- 3 oz (89ml) unsweetened pure pear juice
- 3/4 oz (22ml) Poire William (or grappa)
- 1/2 bottle Champagne or sparkling wine
- Place one pear slice in each Champagne flute. Shake pear juice and Poire William with large ice cubes. Pour in equal measure into the four champagne flutes. Top with Champagne or sparkling wine and serve immediately.
Disclaimer: As always, my point of view is my own. I do not accept samples, and have no commercial relationship with any product, food or wine company.